Week 6

I visited Jennifer´s blog, she is 13 years old and is from Vietnam. Her blog was about Pho, a food they eat in Vietnam. It was really interesting and I learned about a food I had never heard of.

I visited Anna´s blog, she is 10 years old and lives in the U.S.A. Her blog was about her favorite things and it was kinda cool to learn more about her.

I visited Adriana´s blog, she is 12 years old and is from the U.S.A. Her post was about Pennsylvania and what you would see if you went there. It was really interesting because I have never been to Pennsylvania before.

I visited Lydia´s blog, she is 12 years old and from the U.S.A. Her post was from week 4 and it was a Halloween story. It was really good! It is kinda like ¨The Night before Christmas¨ but Halloween themed.

I visited Annabelle´s blog, she is 12 years old and is from the U.S.A. Her blog was about what she did over Halloween. It was really interesting to here about what she did for Halloween, she even went to a block party.

I visited Ella´s blog, she is 12 years old and lives in the U.S.A. Her post was about Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I´m not a big fan of Harry Potter but it was a really interesting debate.

I visited Jade´s blog, she is 11 and from Australia. She wrote about how many days until Christmas and what she was doing on Christmas. It was nice to know how many more days until Christmas because I´m too lazy to count myself. And it was interesting to hear what other people are doing for Christmas.

I visited Bridget´s blog, she is 11 years old and lives in the U.S.A. Her blog is about commenting and it will really help if you need help commenting.

I visited Creedence´s blog, she is 11 and lives in the U.S. She wrote a post about Halloween. It was really good and learned some things she would do if she were a pumpkin or a mummy.

I visited Emily´s blog, she is 11 and lives in the U.S.A. Her post was about popular foods in her country. she talked about sushi which I didn´t know much about. She helped learn more about it!

One Response

1. sblack80 at |

I love pho. I like to go to “Pho All Seasons” in Des Moines when I visit there. You should try it if you go sometime!

Reply